Thursday, April 06, 2006 @10:06 PM
Ever since I started sch, time has nv been enuf for me.When I was in my secondary sch, i didn't even get to run 4.8Km every 3 months ... But now , i get to run AT LEAST 4.8Km every week ... From Fair to tanned ... I feel as though I'm in a sports JC rather than any "Normal JC". As much as I hate this , I still have to bear with it. Since I choose this path , might as well make the best out of it. I miss my 12 hrs of slp , overnight dota , TON-ing @ ZooKia's hse after mahjong sessions , going out and reaching hm late. Now , i only get abt 5 to 6 hrs of pure and peaceful slp ?This Fig. excludes the naps i take during lectures and tutorials. Talking abt naps during lectures ... Kana so many cheap shots of me slping ... damn pai seh la , lucky they nv threaten me wif those pictures ... I usually stay in sch wif the pretext of studying ... Seriously , I am juz sitting down and stoneing ... My Hw Acc. for all subjects have outstanding balances, I guess .. God knows when will I finish clearing them ... Surprisingly , i'm still in the mood for dota ... Hope that my test results will be a WAKE UP CALL ... Old habits die hard , Now i truly understand the meaning of this phrase ... Failling to Plan = Planning to Fail ... I wanna start the momentum to study soon ... If not , summer test sure flung ... Then no chance to go into main squad le(according to someone). I Wanna train hard and study hard ... But no time leh ... WHY AM I PROCRASTINATING ? -_____-