Sunday, April 09, 2006 @3:22 AM
I Wonder if you rmb ? I Wished you did ... SAD CASE ! Haiz .. Sometimes I can't help thinking , how sigificant is this relationship to her? In this relationship , I've experienced the extremes of joy and sorrow ... It's good to have someone to miss , someone to keep you motivated , someone whom you can share your problems with . But still , there will be times when our opinions dun meet eye to eye . Would you prefer a scarred relationship or perfectly unscarred one ? Am I too demanding in a relationship ? Put yourself in my shoes and think ... What if you and your partner haven't met up in weeks ? There are 7 days in a week , roughly 4 weeks in a month . Surprisingly , we couldn't find time to meet each other ? I miss my Ms Can soooo much ... After the incident , I somehow feel that she is treating me in a different way ... Maybe I think too much , and I hope that I am thinking too much only ... How difficult is it to say I miss you ? Which guy doesn't hope that his Gf is sweet to him ? You can be normal towards everyone . But shldn't you be sweeter to your Bf ? I really wished that I could turn back time , to the time 2 weeks before today . To correct the mistake that I made . Maybe we would be better off now . No use fretting over it now , what is done cannot be undone .