Monday, July 10, 2006 @9:07 PM
Finally end le , no more slpless nights , no more betting . IF my hand was not itchy and started betting , I would be richer by $450. I hope I can study in peace now. Bobo ask me teach him maths, I ask him pay me tuition fees. Suppose to be self-study session but he everything also say he dunno. Keep on pestering me to teach him. Bo Bian , I teach him 1 part and ask him to figure out the rest. That irritating Bobo keep on disturbing me when I was slp juz now, I nearly sent him to the hospital. Sometimes I juz wonder, wat size is his brain ? How often does he use it ? We walk pass a BBall court juz now opn the way hm. He say : " Da si dui si leh ! " , which means play 4v4 . Pinky already feeling damn unwell le , he still want to play. My hse the area here dun sell any decent tasting food. Those hawkers juz want to make money, " tou gong jian liao" . Making the food taste horrible, give dog they also wont eat. ONLY 1 , 1 Thai crusine stall can make it. The pineapple rice is HmmmMMm.. that's my dinner. Wish of the day , Tan Bohui to grow more mature soon. Slp time.