Thursday, July 06, 2006 @11:41 PM
YAY ! France won , thanx to Zidane and Henry . Zidane = Mr. Cool , he lyk no expressions 1 la . LOL ! When he scored, he juz raise both hands. Although I won a little bit nia , I oso damn happy france won la. Dunno y. I got a feeling they will lift the cup this year. Abit sway la , ytd I buy 2-0 and 3-0, in the end onli 1 -0. Curse ? Really buy wad also lose wad. Damn tired sia, 1 whole day nv slp then go sch. Maths tutorial I half asleep. Break Jun Qing treat me makan. Thanx! =). Chinese I was slping. Phy lecture I was oso slping. Lunch I was oso slping. Skipped chem juz to continue slping. Econs was damn boring and hypnotising, but can onli slp abt. The teacher keep on calling my name. Lester and Chuan Jie put their hand down and slp for 30 mins, nv kana caught. chuan jie still remove specs. I was sitting behind them, I nv put my head on the table . I barely closed my eyes for 30 seconds before she called my name. Wtf ? she blind or wad ? The pple sitting right infront of her slping on the table for so long she nv see ? Dun tell me she keep on bio-ing me( EEeEeEEeeEe.). Jun qing also got slp , nv kana caught. Really cannot tah han la. Watch match = No sch. After PE go gym and play ball. I think I really no talent , no built , no height . I getting shorter , now 184 le , lost 2cm. So happy , therefore I shall lift more weights. Then can grow shorter ! After bathing , went to causeway to eat. Jun Qing treat me KFC Superman buddy meal. Thanx again ! Only in times of crisis , will a true Brother appear. They nv leave u when u r down, they even help u. Steady man, I wont forget wad u did . Proud to have u as a fren. Watch soccer = No sch , simple equation. They cannot co-exist. Sometimes I oso dunno wad i thinking, I get jealous for the wrong reasons. I shldn't be jealous in the 1st place, its none of my business. Besides, my timetable tells me I have no time for romance. The truth is that ... u'll nv noe , and that's sad - Quote of the day, from Agnes' fren.