Saturday, July 22, 2006 @4:43 PM
21/07
We took the sure fail chem test. Quite and achievement la , I managed to use up 3 pages. In the whole duration of the test , I could hear handphones vibrating. Mr John Ng also told us that someone farted in the top area. Damn funny, whole LT laughing. ONLY that Mr Bryan Lim abit spoiler. Say wad "who asked u all to carry your bags ? The more you want to rush , the more I want u to stay back." Chem test ended in a flash , didn't have time to slp. Went to play bball after that. Stomach was growling so we crossed the road to eat half spring chicken rice. Chatted among ourselves while waiting for the food. Swimmed and played water polo at kah kiat's house after that.Total fun ! That Jq oso poor thing, they all grab Bh , i smacked the ball , aiming at Bh. In the end the ball too light then curl and smack Jq's face instead. Then he volunteered to be the goal keeper.Sway sway kah kiat shoot from long range , the ball bounce on the water and smack Jq's face again. 2 times in less than 5 mins.
22/07
Was slping at brains house last night. The kind brother bought us supper in the middle of the night , roti prata. Anything food can taste heavenly when u are damn hungry. So late slp last night, in the end woke up late lor. We had to reach sch at 7.40, but at 7.40, we were onli at the bus stop at brain's hse. While I was showering, I suddenly thot if I saw his sister last night while I was half asleep. It was as though I saw her in my dream, but the dream seemed so real. Scare myself only, I did saw her. Slack slack , in the bus slp , mitch called to meet us. Reach liao went to eat breakfast at the nearest kopitiam, too hungry. Early in the morning drnk coke, bryan say I siao. Mitch was going to be a refree in one of the friendly games. Go there , do abit of moving of stuff , then went to see the match liao. All the schools sent those players who are not so pro, ONLY Serangoon Gardens. They send 2 Guo Shao(National Youth) to come and play. All matches they got full marks 21/21. got 1 match even more hiong 27/21. over shot. Cuz that prabu nv tell me max is 21. Prabu oso sabo me be refree for the 1st game. He told me he dunno how to be , I ask him wad makes you think I noe how to be 1.In the end become his scapegoat. Ms Chua told prabu : " If you screw this, I'm gonna kill you!". Geh kiang go play friendly 7 ball game wif Raffles Institution. Our 2nd ball only, I injured myself. In Bid to save a ball . Glided on the court , de-skinned my palm , injured my knee and caused a hole in my pants. All for 1 useless ball. I dunno why did it but wat is done cannot be undone. Now my palm so numb. Fcuk nut. Stupide move, act hero. Pui ! So sway. Continued to play ball after the whole thing. Got 1 guai lan teacher ask us "Wear half uniform can play ?". As if he cannot ask properly. We said "no". Then Yi sheng say "but today saturday wad." He still asked : "but are you suppose to play in half uniform ?" Yi sheng wanted to leave liao, but that lamer wanted yi sheng to reply his qns b4 he let him go. Bo liao la. We purposely dun leave, but never play la. we jus sit there tok trash. That childish kid still stand behind the tennis court and wait, as if we cannot see him. Then prabu purposely jump and hit the board many times. He juz stand there and watch.Within own race oso dun have harmony le, how to have Racial Harmony? Sadness and sorrows. If I possess the ability to read pple's mind , I would read yours 1st. Cuz that's all I need to and want to noe.