Friday, July 28, 2006 @10:53 PM
Thank god it's friday. Not that im a a follower of christ but i juz lyk fridays. It's lyk all ur worries and tiredness will vanish, when u noe that it's a Saturday tml and u get to slp longer instead of the usual 6hrs short nap. The emergenatics talk was cool, it helps us to understand ourselves better. To a certain extent la , cuz or brains is constantly developing, so our thinking or mindset might change over the years. Tml is PTM, as much as I look forward to it , I juz hope that Mr Lee doesnt say too much bad things abt me. When I went to cuesports this wednesday, I noticed a couple of things. But i wont tell u all la , if not lyk bad mouthing my own cca. I feel lyk de-throning the chairman, but it is impossible la , onli left with less then 1 year. Dun think they will want to change chairman either. Busy weekend coming rite up , tml PTM in sch from 2.15pm, if everything goes well as planned, I will go Bukit Batok. Sunday morning go library wif pinky till 2pm , then go do CIP until 6pm. Hope everything goes well as planned. Time is so tight even though there is no sch or rather lessons. Sometimes I feel lyk shouting out loud , but I am aware of the concequences. Hence I can only shout it out in my heart. This is the world , I understand that pple are superficial in one way or another. Nothing in this world in certain except death and taxes - Quote of the day I learnt in my econs lecture.