Wednesday, August 23, 2006 @12:05 AM
100++ all the way to 39 days left before mid-course exams. Haha, how fast time passes. Die liao, all my H2 subjects not stable except for Maths. For my sciences, i dun understand a shit. Maybe I'm really that stupid , or am I juz lazy ? I often wondered , how would life be like if i juz mugged everyday. If I am able to do that , I would have acheived the highest level of discipline in my life. I have nv done that in all my years of education la ... wah lao ... everytime think, end of year coming soon , I dun wanna retain. The only thing that motivates me now ... I oso not sure ... haha doubtful issues. sucky la ... guess I will be blogging lesser , and lesser , until mid-course over. I look forward to the chalet book by Mr. Lee =)). Thanks a million !!!! although we met for onli a short period of time, he really portrays himself as a good, flexible and adaptable teacher. Scold at the right time, Reward at the rite time, Joke at the right time. 0612D luVs you !!! xD.