Thursday, August 17, 2006 @9:39 PM
Woke up in the morning at 7.20 today. I was rushing for time, panic panic panic. I was looking for my maths file , find high and low oso cannot find. Then I sat down to think, think think think. Suddenly I realise that I left my file at the interchange last night. Wah lao eh ... so sway ...
!@#$%. Of all times , now then lost. By the time I bathe finish already 7.40 liao.Bo bian so have to take cab go lor. I dun understand y the peak period they muz raise to 2 buck la ... sian... becoming more and more ex. When I open my wallet , i realise onli left 5 bucks. I forgot to take my money mah... Sway until lao sai... lucky got some coins left to pay for the cab fare. Reach school liao, I realise that I forgot to bring my shirt, I was onli wearing PE T-shirt the whole day. Ho seh liao lor, today got PCCG , ltr sure kana takan... sian. Assembly that time , JQ reminded me of the survey forms, guess wad ? I oso forgot to bring. Wad else could get worse ? What have I done to deserve this ? Ultimate sianage. Went in the lecture hall full of confidence for the Vectors test. Do do do , in my mind I was thinking : "wah , so easy !"... after all the qns, still got arnd 10 mins left. slack slack. check abit. time up liao. While queuing up for break, sure will discuss the qns rite ? I was still telling lester this test nv test magnitude of line. Then suddenly they tok abt one qns , the ans is length. I was stunned la ... wah lao ... I missed one qns in the paper. There goes my onli hope of getting full marks.... sad sad sad... what was blocking my eye? Eating that time , Jq say I today really very sway, then he ask me got bring PE shorts anot. I say "ya , ytd put it in my bag liao." Went to the hall for PCCG, dunno wad good blessings, nv kena caught. B4 PE, i took out the shorts , I discovered smt funny , the "Innova" become a "Reebok". This is so great, best part was Ms Lee was taking attendence, I was trying damn hard to cover the logo. Went up for Aces day work out to "Sia Sway myself". I minimised movement to avoid attention. Heng heng again , nv kana caught for my shorts. I saw Hamim asking Hakim to change back to long pants becuz he wasnt wearing innnova PE shorts. After sch, borrow money from brain go LJS makan, after that went to the interchange info counter, luck was on my side and my file was found. If not I have to restart everything. At that moment , I felt as though my life was lyk a Movie, after so many twist and turns, a typical good ending. I learnt to let things go, cuz if it's meant to be, it will come back to you. There are oso things in life which we muz hold on dearly to, as there might not be a second chane anymore. =D so happy.yet so sad.contradicting emotions.