Friday, October 13, 2006 @7:10 PM
So far 1 H2 and 1 H1 passes , failed my PHY and CHEM. SIAN ! ! ! almost gg liao. sucky ... pia so hard for phy ... in the end still this kind of results ... the most frustrating thing is when i hear pple the night b4 chiong and yet can do better than me ... It's lyk WTH LA !!!
!@#$%^&. Tml i going to check for error carried forward for phy ... hope can push up even more. If not I'm really done for it. R-E-T-A-I-N . At 1st I juz couldn't accept the fact that I likely going to retain la, but now I almost close to accepting the fact liao ... I truely understand the meaning of "u reap wad u sow". Lesson learned, try again nxt yr ... I heard smt very interesting today, quite profound. Some pple juz need more time, while some juz need to learn a lesson. oUCh, that's my reply. Miracle is wad we need, we put in our best and let god do the rest. Even if i retain, I muz oso clear my MT by this yr , so that nxt yr not so tight, can have more time for revision. If i promote, I will keep my word ... hope everyone i noe promote ... god bless ...