Monday, May 14, 2007 @2:27 PM
I feel that I've reached the pit of my 18 years in life. I just need a channel to express all my sorrows. The greatest fall ever in my life so far. Why must this happen to me ?Nowadays, I just wake up to go to sch.. everything seems meaningless ... as though I've lost my direction in life. I WANT IT BACK. I'm picking up the pieces... Thanks Jun.
I pray for a miracle
3 A s for summer test
&
1K
Project 3A1K
sometimes, I see my friends with their girlfriends, I can help but think of the past. It all seems so vauge now.Wake up, it's over! what is love ? Ans: undefined . It's undeniable to say that it's really good to have a partner. Someone to share your joy and sorrow with, someone to dote on, someone who will pamper you, someone to laugh with, someone to cry with, someone to watch a movie with, someone to eat dinner with, someone to talk to at night, someone to be there for and someone who'll be there for you.
I will make it thru the rain.
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going !!!