Tuesday, January 06, 2009 @11:50 PM
how fast time flies once again. this is the last night i'll be staying up so late anymore for the month or even the time to come. looking forward to my last non-army food meal with some a, sw ,t and lj tml. i've been watching tv and play psp at a hardcore lvl these few days, cuz i'll have to kiss them goodbye soon. HAHA. i can finally start reading my P.S. I Love You in camp. i didnt even flip it open since i got it back. pure laziness. and i suddenly rmb, my I Believe You is still with PQ. LOL! let's make reading book my new hobby. and im gonna borrow a "master korean" book from the NLB when i book out ! HAHA! so can learn korean inside camp.
Everyone gets their fair share of shit in life. its juz how u clean it up. trust me. Only thru contentment, will you find happiness. 知足常乐. its good to aim high, but do know the limits.
Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to
I believe someday I will ...
IWMYE