Sunday, January 01, 2012 @6:43 AM
Dear Piglet,
Maybe our relationship has reached a point whereby we need to take a test. I wanna reassure myself why I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I decided to tell you and surprisingly you were very nice to me, still ask me go sort out my feelings! The nicer you were to me, the worse I feel for even being so nice to another girl and telling her that i like her. That's when i know, loving someone is forgiving. I cried. I know why I love you so much my dear. I shall patiently wait for you to come back and have a good talk with you and catch up with all the lost time! LOVE YOU MUCH THAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW TOO YOU KNOW. I hope by telling you the truth i didn't hurt you too bad. I just wanted to be honest to the one I love the most.
Love,
Big Pig