Tuesday, January 10, 2012 @9:15 AM
Dear Piglet,
Are we failing the test ? Why did you have to remove our status .... I thot we just put private nia. You know how sad I was when I saw it :"In a relationship with __________" ? I just totally broke down and cried. I ask myself is this really over ? I miss your mornings and nights. Your hugs and kisses. Didnt really get to talk to you again after you came back. I really miss you. But everytime I talk to you again, you seem to be different from usual. Its really hard for me to get back on track. I really hope that we can pass this test together piglet! ;( I know its painful for you, Its pain on me too. Hang in there ok ? <3 If we get over this, we will be stronger for sure. and you'll finally understand why i did all this. Maybe we've been together for long, we take for granted certain things about each other. This will help to reaffirm why we love each other.
Love,
Big Pig