Wednesday, February 01, 2012 @12:19 AM
Dear Piglet,
I'm like fighting a battle everyday, I feel you getting further and further apart from me. That wasn't what I wanted ? I was like suppose to get close and close to you de! :(((( What's going wrong ? I havent seen you sent me any initiated msg since we "broke up" and if u recall, i didnt say the 2 words out on 3rd jan. Are we really not meant for each other ? Is this how it's gonna end ? Every night i will look at your picture and cry. Ask myself what have I done. did i just ruin a relationship with my own hands ? No matter how hard i try to talk to the girl, all i thot of was you. DID YOU KNOW ? I don't blame you for your cold replies. I just blame myself for setting this stupid test up. I really want to be with you again. I will tell you on the 3rd of feb ok ? Just wait a little longer LOVE LOVE!
Love,
Big Pig