Wednesday, February 22, 2012 @4:08 PM
Dear Piglet,
I had a dream last night, everything seemed soooo real. I dream that you made me a simple personalized birthday card and i was like super duper happy! Then again, a dream is just a dream. Everything goes back to square one again. I guess it's because i kept thinking about it and it eventually lead to me dreaming about it as well. This year it really feels different without you by my side anymore. I find it hard to smile again but I don't want my friends to be worried about me so I have to put on one in front of them. I realised that I lost my biggest reason to be happy in life. I went to look at your profile on facebook again today. You look really happy and I'm glad for you. I really miss you. I cried looking at your photos cuz I know things will never be the same again. I guess this is the form of karma ? Anyway I was the one who let go first. I missed the times we spent together. As the days goes by, we're just drifting apart... further and further apart. Sometimes I really wonder if you will still think about me...
Love Big Pig,
Crane Count:52
Days Left: 1Year 2Mths and 16Days