Tuesday, February 28, 2012 @1:20 AM
Dear Piglet,
Everytime I feel like I have alot of things to tell you, i always feel better writing it here instead. At the very least, I can be happy while typing and you can stay happy too! Thank you for still coming to the concert, eventhough I nv tell you that personally. I really wish I would but I think it won't make any difference thanking you in person or thru Line or even just writing it here. And im sorry that I won't come out to greet you all after the performance because I don't reset my emotions after seeing you again. Subconsciously i will still see your random post, your popcorn craving, your ppt hanging, your flu that's irritating you, the song that you shared, the horoscope on scorpio. I really really have the urge to comment but then again, i just felt that you still wanna keep the distance and i shld just leave things as they are and let you move on happily. It took me really quite some time to get over the part of talking to you everyday and i dont wanna get back in the cycle of expectations and disappointments anymore. IT'S MY RECESS WEEK starting today :D :D :D I have tons of work to clear ! like 6 weeks ! you cfm scold me if we were still tgt. HAHA! >< I would have like no time for you :(( We'll im trying to rush finish my work and not lag so much after recess week. Moreover i've got 2 quiz on th first week of sch >:( OH OH I had this like weird dream last night ? I dream that you passed away T_T So i went back to the significant places which we went to when we were tgt and took another photo of the places but this time it was only me alone in the photos. Emo~. When i walked in JP today, I passed by the post office. I recalled how many times it took me to finally send the parcel to your place. Forget this forget that. LOL ! Clumsy silly me. Sometimes we only see what is infront of us and we don't know the process of how hard it took to get the job done. I guess it's the same for your postcards I felt very sad when grace asked me whether i know how much you love me when you were writing the cards. I felt like asking her, you know how much i love her when i wrote the story ;( ? Oh well... Time to slp, another long day tml! GOOD NIGHT PIGLET!:D
Love,
Big Pig