Sunday, September 25, 2011 @4:27 AM
Dear Piglet,
So fast gonna be 2 months after you left alr ! I miss you plenty. The date that keeps running in my mind is 14th Jan! More important than my exams dates! HAHA! It's like such a common question that people ask me until i say until shun kou alr. A: When your gf coming back are Me: Orh, 14th Jan lor, she go sweden exchange for 5mths. B:When your gf coming back are Me: Orh, 14th Jan lor, she go sweden exchange for 5mths.C:When your gf coming back are Me: Orh, 14th Jan lor, she go sweden exchange for 5mths.LOL! I memorise it better than my exam answers :D Sometimes when I talk to you on skype, I let rain get the better of me. I'm really really scared that history will repeat itself. I think i better let you initiate skype sessions lest you think there's something else I want besides seeing you :( Hope you understand what i'm doing. It doesn't mean I love you less ok ! LOVE YOU PIGLET <3
Love,
Big Pig